Cue wizard Mark Gray smashed another Spalding and District Snooker League record after making a dazzling 113 clearance for Bourne SC A last week.
Just seven days after his league record break of 141, Gray (O91) becomes the first-ever player in the league’s history to record back-to-back century scores.
The 39-year-old former professional made his latest ton break in a 4-2 success against Holbeach B in Division Three – a result that keeps his side clear at the top of the standings.
Don Hibbins (scr) was on the receiving end this week, with ‘Granite’ only needing two sittings to win the frame 130-91.
Gray’s latest heroics were almost matched by another Bourne player, Alfonso Palumbo, in Division One.
The O42 handicapper made an incredible 74 clearance as his Pyramid F side were beaten 4-2 by visitors Donington C.
Elswhere, Division Two leaders Boundary B slipped up for only the second time this season.They lost 4-2 at lowly Consti I, thanks to frame wins from Doug Adamson (R14), John Bellerby (scr) and Dave Twelves (R14)
• Results: Division One: Sutton D 4 Holbeach D 2; Sutton B 5 Services E 1; Pyramid F 2 Donington C 4; Crowland C 2 Tulips B 4; Holbeach A 4 Pyramid A 2; Donington A 5 Sutton A 1.
• Division Two: Consti B 4 Consti H 2; Pyramid C 4 Gosberton B 2; Boundary A 2 Pyramid D 4; Services C 4 Consti H 2; Consti I 4 Boundary B 2; Services A 4 Holbeach C 2.
• Division Three: Boundary C 1 Crowland A 5; Gosberton A 2 Services F 4; Consti G 2 Crowland B 4; Consti G 1 Whittlesey C 5; Holbeach B Bourne SC A 4; Services B 4 Whittlesey B 2.
• Division Four: Donington D 2 Consti C 4; Services D 1 Consti E 5; Pyramid B 4 Sutton C 2; Consti A 1 Pyramid E 5; Consti D 4 Donington B 2.
• KO Cup: Boundary B 2 Holbeach A 3.