Paul Broadhurst shot and impressive four-under par to win Gedney Hill Golf Club’s 2013 Pro-Am.
Some 23 professional golfers from all over the Midlands took part in the event, with Broadhurst (net 66) the victor by two shots.
Second place went to Thomas Rastall (68), with Paul Bradshaw third (69, ocb).
• Seniors’ section: Alf Horton Trophy: 1st Rob Newns 43pts(acb); 2nd Noel Delaney 43; 3rd Tom Penning 41.
• Ladies’ section: Rover Cup: 1st Kim Markillie 33pts; 2nd Chris Bennett 28; 3rd Maggie Bingham 24.
SUTTON BRIDGE GOLF CLUB
• Men’s section: Boston 1.5 Sutton Bridge 1.5 (Steen Catlow & Terry Young A/S; Ralph Grimes & John Walker W3&1; Jamie Harper & Steve Saffer L 3&2).
• Ladies’ section: June Medal: 1st Jen Baines 73 (best scratch); 2nd Karen Gillett 79; 3rd Margret Fox 80.
• Seniors’ section: Norman Davis Niblick (1st leg): Sutton Bridge 2 Tydd St Giles 4 (Roger Williamson & Stan Poulten A/S; Norman Davis & Mervyn Williamson L 1 down; John Cross & Peter North W 2 up; Chris Shipp & Noel Clare L 1 down; Charlie Waling & Tony Town L 1 down; Alan Quince & George Baines A/S).