Firefighters attended a workshop fire in Fleet Hargate yesterday afternoon.
Crews from Holbeach, Long Sutton, Spalding (wholetime and retained), Kirton and Donington battled the Fleet Road blaze just after 4pm. It is believed it was caused by an electrical fault.
Crews used three main jets, two hose reels and two sets of breathing apparatus during the incident, which was under control within two hours.
The workshop and its contents were severley damaged.
* Meanwhile a crew from Long Sutton attended a carbon monoxide alarm sounding on The Hollies, Holbeach. However,there was nogas leak and the alarm had been activated by dust.