Woman suffers hand burns in Bourne house fire

Lincs Fire and Rescue news.
Lincs Fire and Rescue news.
0
Have your say

A woman suffered burns to both hands after a bedroom fire at a house in Bourne on Saturday.

Fire crews from Bourne, Spalding and Billingborough were called to a house in Edinburgh Crescent just before 12.15pm.

The woman was also treated for the effects of breathing in smoke from the fire which started when an oil burner was knocked over.

It caused damage to the bedroom and its contents, along with smoke damage to the rest of the house.