Update: Family escape house fire

0
Have your say

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue now say one person went to hospital with a suspected burn to the hand following a house fire in Bannisters Lane, Frampton West, this morning.

The fire destroyed one bedroom and damaged part of the landing and there was smoke damage to the remainder of the upper floor.

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue say the blaze was caused by a candle left burning unattended.

Friday: Occupants of a house fled to safety when a fire broke out in the early hours of this morning in Bannisters Lane, Frampton West.

Four fire crews from Donington, Kirton and Boston were called out at 2.25am.

The fire started in an upstairs room but the cause is not yet known.