Two cars were badly damaged after colliding in Long Sutton during the afternoon rush-hour yesterday.
A Renault Clio and a Peugeot 306 collided on Main Road, off Garnsgate Road, at about 5pm, although it is unclear at the moment whether anyone was injured.
Meanwhile, a fire caused severe damage to a house in Albion Street, Spalding, yesterday.
It broke out just after 3.20pm and firemen from Spalding put out the blaze using a water hose reel.
No one was injured in the blaz which was caused by electrical wiring problems.
Finally, a man was treated for facial injuries after a mobile chip shop van caught fire on Bourne Road, West Pinchbeck, yesterday morning.
Firemen from Spalding used a water hose reel to put out the blaze which broke out just before 9.45am and an electrical fault is thought to have been the cause.