Spalding East Rural Community Policing Team is hosting a series of sessions to offer advice for adults and childen on staying safe while cycling.
The police cycle team will also be on hand to security mark cycles to help prevent theft and aid in the recovery if your bike or equipment is stolen.
The sessions are as follows:
• Saturday, November 10: Weston Hills Village Hall, 10am to noon;
• Monday, November 12: Moulton Village Hall, 5pm to 7pm;
• Wednesday, November 14: Moulton Chapel Community Hall, 5pm to 7pm;
• Friday, November 16: Cowbit Village Hall, 5pm to 7pm;
• Saturday, November 17: Weston Village Hall, 10am to noon.
The events are supported by Halfords, Spalding; Malcolm Smith, of Lincs Cycle Coaching and parish and district councillors.
To find out more contact the policing team by calling 101.