Sofa on fire

News from the Lincs Free Press and Spalding Guardian, spaldingtoday.co.uk, @LincsFreePress on Twitter
News from the Lincs Free Press and Spalding Guardian, spaldingtoday.co.uk, @LincsFreePress on Twitter

Fire crews extinguished a blazing sofa that someone was burning in Wood View, Bourne, yesterday (Wednesday) evening.

The incident was first reported as a house fire, but that turned out to be wrong.

Firefighters from Bourne and Market Deeping were called out shortly after 8.30pm.