Overnight road closures on the busy A17 start tonight (Monday, July 29).
Sections of the road will be closed between 8pm and 6am over the next week while Lincolnshire County Council highways carries out resurfacing work.
The areas affected include Long Sutton, Swineshead, Sutton Bridge, Fosdyke and Hoffleet Stow:
* A17 Long Sutton, from the B1390 roundabout to the A1101 roundabout between July 29 and 31 and August 3 and 4.
* A17 Swineshead, from the A1211 to East Heckington on July 29 to 31 and August 4;
* A17 Sutton Bridge, from the A1101 roundabout at Wisbech to Tydd Road between July 30 and August 1, and August 5 and 6;
* A17 Fosdyke, between Sutterton roudabout and Fosdyke village on July 31, August 1, 6 and 7;
* A17 between Bicker Bar and Wigtoft on July 31, August 2, 3 and 7.
On Wednesday, July 31, only three sections will be closed at one time.
Martyn Allen, network and development manager, said: “We appreciate that the A17 is a very busy road, so we will improve the road surface at these locations simultaneously to avoid us having to revisit the road in the near future and ensure that we cause the minimum amount of disruption.”