Firefighters had to rescue a man who was stuck on a 15-feet high platform in Long Sutton on Monday.
The drama unfolded in Bridge Road where a fire crew from Long Sutton were called to an industrial premises at about 9.25am. Paramedics treated the man after he was brought down from the platform.
Meanwhile, a woman had to be given oxygen for smoke inhalation after a fire at a house in Holbeach on Sunday afternoon. It happened when cooking was left unattended at the house in Drakes Close just before 1.50pm.