Tuesday morning, first day back at school in Moulton after the Christmas holidays and nothing has changed along the few hundred yards we all have to walk on the path down Broad Lane – dog mess.
Dog mess that causes blindness and is being walked in and taken into a primary school and pre-school.
Hopefully this very lazy and irresponsible dog owner is reading my letter and maybe next time will clear it up.
Toxocariasis is a roundworm parasite that burrows into eyes, causing blindness.
It can also enter the bloodstream and infects internal organs. Children are most at risk.
Clear up after your dog – it is very simple.