Five NHS staff based in Spalding were among 63 from all over Lincolnshire honoured for long service.
The five ladies have chalked up 130 years’ service between them out of an impressive 1,600 years worked by all 63 Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust (LCHS) staff.
Receiving awards for 30 years’ service were:
• Jill Anderson, a Head of Safeguarding based in Spalding;
• Annette Andrews, a Health Visitor based in Spalding;
• Linda Smith, an Assistant Practitioner based in Spalding.
And being rewarded for 20 years’ service were:
• Sarah Goode, a Respiratory Nurse Specialist based in Spalding;
• Lisa Harding, a Speech and Language Therapist based in Spalding.
LCHS chair Elaine Baylis said: “I would like to thank each of these individuals for the dedication they have shown to their professions.
“It’s always very heart-warming to hear about their experiences of working in the NHS, and particularly those who have spent their years with patients and families in Lincolnshire. It’s a pleasure to be able to help them celebrate their loyal service.”
Staff received their long service award at an afternoon tea ceremony. Unfortunately, Annette Andrews and Jill Anderson were unable to attend and were not pictured.