Man rescued from house fire in Spalding

Fire & Rescue News.
Fire & Rescue News.
0
Have your say

Firefighters had to rescue one casualty from a house fire in Spalding last night (Tuesday).

The man was suffering from smoke inhalation after the fire in a property on Balmoral Avenue, Spalding, reported at 5.44pm yesterday evening.

A fire service spokesman said there was fire damage to a mattress and contents of a bedroom along with smoke damage to the rest of the home.

It is thought to have started from carelessly discarded smoking materials.

Firefighters from Spalding and Crowland wearing breathing apparatus rescued the man and put out flames using a hose reel.