Long Sutton ‘Nightmare’ to have TV sequel

Richard Kyberd and Kelly Cox. Photo courtesy Channel 5
Richard Kyberd and Kelly Cox. Photo courtesy Channel 5

Channel 5’s The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door programme could have a sequel next year if TV cameras return to check on a long-running dispute between Long Sutton residents.

Kelly Cox and partner Richard Kyberd, both 35, along with next door neighbour Carrie Ann Thompson (39), revealed their troubles in a programme aired on October 20.

Carrie Ann said the programme makers had asked if she would be up for a return visit in April to see how things had progressed.

Yesterday (Wednesday)she said she would be happy to take part but only if things have settled down for good.

She said: “At the moment it’s bliss and you can hear a pin drop.”

Carrie Ann felt the show dealt fairly with her case but Kelly was disappointed that some information she had shared had not appeared in the final programme and that an interview with another couple in the street was not shown.

Kelly said she and Richard had not been told about a possible sequel, adding: “We are just getting on with our lives.”

• Are you or someone you know going to appear on television? Let us know! Email spaldingeditor@jpress.co.uk or call 01775 765412.

Previously ...

TV’s The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door focuses on South Holland residents