DCSIMG

Woman rescued after house fire in Langtoft

A woman had to be given oxygen by fire crews after her house caught fire in Langtoft this morning.

The woman was making candles in the kitchen of her semi-detached house in the village when paraffin wax in a pan was left unattended and went up in flames.

Crews from Bourne and Market Deeping were called out at about 10.53am and used breathing apparatus to put out the fire with a pan lid, but severe smoke damage was caused to the kitchen.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page