DCSIMG

Two children treated for smoke after Moulton Marsh house fire

editorial image

editorial image

 

A blaze at a house in Moulton Marsh left two young children, aged one and two, needing oxygen after breathing in smoke last night.

The blaze broke out in a child’s bedroom at a house in Washway Road shortly before 9pm and caused serious damage to a number of rooms, including a dining room.

Firemen from Holbeach, Long Sutton and Spalding used a water hose reel to put out the blaze and paramedics treated the children who were otherwise hurt.

It is thought that a problem with a chimney flue fitted to a multi-fuel burner may have caused the blaze.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page