DCSIMG

Pipe caused fire at house in Sutton Bridge

editorial image

editorial image

 

UPDATE FRIDAY 4.30PM: A house fire in Sutton Bridge which left a man needing hospital treatment was caused by a pipe, it has been confirmed today.

Fire crews from Lincolnshire and Norfolk were called to a house in Chestnut Terrace where a blaze left an armchair and section of carpet badly damaged.

There was also smoke damage to the rest of the house, including the living room.

A man was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King’s Lynn, for the effects of smoke inhalation and a Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue spokesman said: “The fire was caused by a pipe.”

THURSDAY 5PM: A man is in hospital after a blaze broke out at a house in Sutton Bridge today.

Emergency services were called to Chestnut Terrace where the blaze severely damaged an armchair and part of a carpet, as well as leaving smoke damage to the living room and other parts of the house.

The man was taken by ambulance to Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King’s Lynn, suffering from the effects of smoke inhalation.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page