DCSIMG

Neighbour puts out fire

News from the Lincs Free Press and Spalding Guardian, spaldingtoday.co.uk, @LincsFreePress on Twitter

News from the Lincs Free Press and Spalding Guardian, spaldingtoday.co.uk, @LincsFreePress on Twitter

A quick-thinking neighbour put out a fire with a garden hose before firefighters arrived on the scene in Kirton yesterday.

The blaze involved two wheelie bins and a 10ft section of fence in Thomas Middlecott Drive.

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue say the cause was hot items being placed in a wheelie bin.

The alarm was raised shortly before 2.40pm.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page