DCSIMG

House fires in Holbeach and Spalding.

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue

One person had to be given oxygen after breathing in smoke during a fire at a house in St Catherine’s Court, Holbeach, on Wednesday evening.

It broke out just after 8pm when a chip pan was left unattended and caused fire damage to the kitchen.

Firefighters from Holbeach, Long Sutton and Spalding used water hose reels to put out the fire.

Also on Wednesday, a blaze at a house in Osier Road, Spalding, caused damage inside a first floor toilet and also smoke damage.

It broke out at about 6.40pm when firefighters used an extinguisher to put out the blaze which was caused by an electrical fault.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page