Indecency case dropped

0
Have your say

A HOLBEACH man accused of indecently assaulting a 12-year-old boy in the mid 1980s has had the case against him dropped.

David Tidman (60), of Round Tree Drive, Cherry Tree Lane, appeared at Lincoln Crown Court on Monday when the Crown Prosecution Service offered no evidence against him.

Mr Tidman pleaded not guilty to charge which was said to have taken place at some point between June 1983 and June 1986.

Prosection barrister Caroline Bradley said the decision had been made after a review of the evidence.

Mr Tidman was awarded £30 defence costs for his travel from Holbeach.

Judge Michael Heath entered a not guilty verdict and told Mr Tidman he was free to go.