Incinerator sets off garden fire in Holbeach Bank.

Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.
1
Have your say

A garden fire in Holbeach Bank today was caused by an incinerator being left too close to a hedge and fence, it has been confirmed.

The fire happened outside a house in Roman Bank, Holbeach Bank, before spreading to a garden next door, just after 1.15pm.

A crew from Holbeach used a water hose to put out the fire which started when an incinerator was left unattended.

However, there are no reports of any injuries.