Fuse box sparks fire

0
Have your say

FIRE crews were called out at 2.16am on Saturday when an electrical consumer unit went up in flames at a home in Black Prince Avenue, Market Deeping.

A Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue spokesman said the consumer unit was destroyed and there was light smoke damage to the mid-terraced property.

The spokesman said the fire burned itself out. He understood there was no one at home at the time.

l Crews went to Nene Court, Spalding, on Saturday teatime when food in a microwave oven caught fire. The blaze was out on arrival. Fire and Rescue said the oven was “inaccurately programmed”.