Community groups and would-be volunteers can access the support on offer through Lincolnshire Community and Voluntary Service (LCVS) on their doorstep, by appointment and at LCVS Local events.
Representatives of community groups can go along to a LCVS Local community support event to get tailored support for projects, from helping to source funds and writing funding bids, to information about setting up groups and making sure the right policies and procedures are in place.
Services on offer include:
• Funding searches, information and advice;
• Identifying your training needs;
• Direct support with your policies and procedures;
• Networking within your local area;
• Volunteering support;
• Advice on holding and running meetings;
• Identifying roles and responsibilities;
• Information on legal structures.
Some events have a volunteering focus and are an opportunity for individuals to find out about the vast array of volunteering vacancies LCVS promotes and community groups to discover the support LCVS can provide to find volunteers.
Please note, LCVS Locals may not take place where no appointments are booked. To book, email: email@example.com or phone: 01205 510888 option 4 for Grantham office.
LCVS Locals, focused on community group support, take place:
• Bourne Library, 3 Abbey Road, Bourne PE10 9EF, 2pm to 4pm, first Monday of the month;
• Deepings Community Library, High Street, Market Deeping PE6 8ED, 2pm to 4pm, second Monday of the month.
LCVS Locals, focused on volunteering, take place:
• Bourne Salvation Army, Manning Road, Bourne PE10 9ET, 1.30pm to 4pm, second and fourth Tuesday of the month
• Deepings Community Library, High Street, Market Deeping PE6 8ED, 2pm to 4pm, fourth Monday of the month.
Find out more: www.lincolnshirecvs.org.uk