Fires caused by ‘careless disposal’ of materials

Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue have reported attending several incidents caused by the careless disposal of flamable materials overnight.

At 7.15pm last night (Saturday) a crew from Skegness attended a bin fire on Sea Lane, Ingoldmells, which was caused by smoking materials

Over in Spalding, at 5.18am this morning (Sunday) a crew attended fencing on fire on Claudette Avenue, where barbecue coals had been ‘carelessly disposed’.

A crew in Gainsborough also attended a bin fire caused by discarded smoking materials at 7.43pm last night. Firefighters used a water back pack to extinguish the flames at the incident on Aisby Walk.