Fire at Holbeach Drove

Fire and Rescue news.

Fire and Rescue news.

0
Have your say

Fire crews from Spalding, Holbeach and Crowland were called out to a house fire in Holbeach Drove last night (Tuesday).

A fire had been reported in a utility room at the home on Dog Drove South, but it was out on arrival.

Firefighters carried out an inspection.

There was smoke damage to an oil boiler in the utility room.

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue say the fire was caused by an electrical fault.

The fire service was alerted to the blaze shortly before 7.45pm.