A BATCH of animal medication which is toxic to humans has been stolen from a farm in Bourne.
The 12 five-litre bottles of Paramectin Drench were taken from a farmyard on Meadow Drove between 8am and 12.30pm on Wednesday.
The chemical is used to treat parasite infestation in sheep.
Police are warning the liquid is toxic and can be very dangerous if swallowed. It is lethal for fish and can cause a severe adverse reaction in animals, including dogs.
A spokesman said: “Officers are urging anyone in possession of, or anyone who finds the stolen medication to hand it in to a police station as soon as possible.”
The containers are marked with the name of the chemical.
Anyone with information should call police on 0300 111 0300 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.