WE put a number of questions about last week’s armed siege to Lincolnshire Police, but officers say they are unable to answer them until the inquest into Barry Horspool’s death.
• What type of firearm did he have?
• How many officers were deployed – armed and unarmed?
• What time did officers last have verbal contact with Horspool?
• How did he die?
• Are there any previous incidents involving Horspool and firearms?
• How long had he held a gun licence? Can you confirm police were attending to revoke it?
• What is Lincolnshire Police’s policy on responding to firearms incidents? Was this procedure followed?