Bungalow fire in Holbeach St Marks

News from the Lincs Free Press and Spalding Guardian, spaldingtoday.co.uk, @LincsFreePress on Twitter

News from the Lincs Free Press and Spalding Guardian, spaldingtoday.co.uk, @LincsFreePress on Twitter

0
Have your say

Firemen from Holbeach and Long Sutton were called to a fire at a bungalow on Browne Wilkinson Walk, Holbeach St Marks, at the weekend.

It broke out at about 11pm on Saturday and firemen used water hose reels to put out the blaze, but there are no details of any injuries or the level of damage to the bungalow.

Earlier in the week. firemen from Holbeach tackled a chimney blaze at a house on Mill Lane, Whaplode, caused by a build-up of soot.

It happened at about 6.45pm last Wednesday and was put out by firemen using chimney rods.