BREAKING NEWS: Beauty salon fire

0
Have your say

WEDNESDAY, 9.30am: FIRE crews were called to a blaze at a beauty salon in Market Deeping in the early hours of today after a faulty light fitting sparked a fire.

Firefighters from Market Deeping, Bourne and Stamford saved The Beauty Retreat using four breathing apparatus and two hose reel jets.

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue say ten per cent of the salon was damaged by fire and water and there was fire damage to a joist on the first floor.

The light fitting was severely damaged.

Firefighters were called to the Church Street salon at 12.40am.