Bedroom fire in Pinchbeck caused by candle

News from the Lincs Free Press and Spalding Guardian, spaldingtoday.co.uk, @LincsFreePress on Twitter
News from the Lincs Free Press and Spalding Guardian, spaldingtoday.co.uk, @LincsFreePress on Twitter

Furniture was damaged by a fire in the bedroom of a Pinchbeck home, with the cause thought to be a candle left unattended.

Firemen from Spalding were called to the blaze at a house on Milestone Lane at about 4.40pm on Friday but it was out on their arrival.

Six plastic drawers were damaged by the fire.