Bedroom fire ‘caused by TV’

0
Have your say

A FAULTY television is thought to have caused a bedroom fire at a home in Baston on Sunday night.

The blaze began in the first floor bedroom of a property in Brudenell Close at about 7pm and needed crews from Market Deeping, Bourne and Stamford to put it out.

The fire service say the property was left with severe damage to the bedroom as well as smoke damage to the whole floor and downstairs.

Fire crews say the cause was believed to be a faulty television.