Appliance caused fire

0
Have your say

AN OVERHEATED electrical appliance has been blamed for causing a house fire in Deeping St James.

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue say no one was hurt in the blaze on Wednesday but the upstairs of the property has suffered heat and smoke damage.

Firefighters from Market Deeping and Crowland were first on the scene just after 4.25pm, with a third crew later called in from Bourne.

The fire was extinguished using two sets of breathing apparatus and one hose reel jet.