FOR SALE - ALFA ROMEO 147 GTA
- 250 BHP 3.2l V6, last of the characterful "busso" engine, very smooth and more than enough power
- Black/Grey heated Leather
- 12 Months MOT
- Huge file of receipts including clutch, radiator, alternator etc
- Just serviced and lots of stamps in the book
- Fully Hpi Clear
- No warning lights or electrical gremlins at all (!)
- Q2 Diff - Alfa Romeo part on later cars, improves handling and reliability
- Wizard custom back box £650, sounds amazing and is tuned specifically for the Gta models.
- 330mm Brakes, BOSE Stereo, Hands-free bluetooth etc etc
Great looking car as per the pictures, I would say that the Red has mostly held although it is Alfa Pink in some places and given the age there is the odd mark here and there. Stone chips to the bonnet could be rectified, (although this shows that there has been no accident damage). NO RUST or dents.
113k miles which is higher than many, although the Alfa to have is the one which has had all the big jobs done and is happy and healthy, which is this one!
Although 13 years old, this still is a usable car, comfortable for a powerful hatch and nothing else on the road looks or sounds like it, its a lovely thing to own.
Gennuine reluctant sale given changes circumstances. I'm located close to Brentwood station, around most evenings or at the weekend.